The eZ Life

Adobe Premier Pro - Editing

Over the past few lessons, I have been learning how to use Adobe Premier effectively for software editing.

I had to start from a blank canvas. This involved importing the necessary audio and video clips to the Premier file so I could use them to slowly form my very own music video.

My first task was to create a short music video. I found the specific clips which I wanted to use and imported them onto the program. I decided to portray the 'New York City' (due to the first song, Heart of The City (Ain't No Love) by Jay-Z- who often lays claim to be the King of New York) and 'Dancing Bear' clips. Alongside these default clips, I also gathered some more mp4. files such as a car exploding in slow-motion and a very small portion from Kendrick Lamar's 'Swimming Pools' music video to suit the lyrics in second song which I used in the video, 'M.A.A.D City ft. MC Eiht'.

Here's my first ever Adobe Premier footage:



Afterwards, I put my newfound skills to the test when creating a James Bond teaser video which can be seen below.