The eZ Life

Juno Opening: First Filming Assignment

Storyboard: I tried to follow
this when filming.
I was tasked with recreating my own version of the Juno 'All I Want Is You' video, this concerned familiarising myself with the video cameras, practise my camera and editing shots and further improve my Adobe Premier skills.

First of all, I had to create a storyboard (right). For this I had to number each shot, write down the duration of each shot, the type of shot and the transition from scene to scene.





I had to try my best in matching this video:



Here was my best effort in recreating the Juno scene:



You are editing your own footage, how did the filming go?Was your storyboard accurate?
What were your strengths and weaknesses in the group?
Did you get all the footage you wanted?
What technical skills - camera and premiere - did you learn?
How does it compare to the original?

What went well - What I learnt - What I will take with me to the next production