The eZ Life

Music Research Ideas

I have been looking for various tracks which could fit what we are aiming for The eZ Life.

Firstly, the song 'Hell of A Night' by ScHoolBoy Q caught my notice due to the out of body feel which the synth gives at the beginning of the song. The lyrics are also very relevant to the film. 

'Hell of a Night' can be heard below:



Next, the song 'Dancin (KRONO Remix)' caught my attention due to its upbeat and lively tempo which would suit a party scene.

Dancin can be heard below:


The music video and song 'PMW' by A$AP Rocky ft. ScHoolBoy Q caught my notice due to the lyrics relating to things which happens at parties.

PMW can be heard here:


The song '2Pac vs. Banks Thugz Drowning (Carlos Serrano Mix)' caught my attention due to the high tempo and lyrics. 

'2Pac vs. Banks Thugz Drowning (Carlos Serrano Mix)' can be heard here: