The eZ Life

Film Poster

Today I created the film poster using a photograph which Archie took a few nights previously. I edited the picture on my iPhone using an app called Aviary. Aviary is a simple app which uses professionally designed filters, creative stickers and frames, touch-up tools and more to create and share pictures.

In this scenario I increased the brightness and contrast and decreased the amount of shadows. I then enhanced the picture with a Hi-Def filter. Next, I exported the poster onto the computer. I used Adobe Photoshop to place text onto the poster which my group found suitable to the genre which our film fit into. I finally removed the backgrounds of some zombie hands on Adobe Photoshop and then placed them along the left and right sides of the poster. I felt like this would be a good idea to suggest a zombie theme. I placed the institution logo onto the poster and then finally added the group's names onto the top of the poster.

My group decided to use this poster for our film.


James then created some ways in which our film poster could be implemented into people's lives in and around busy cities such as London. Me and James discussed the best places to place the film poster. James then found some images on the internet and used Adobe Photoshop to insert the poster onto them.

Bus Stop: One way in which films are commonly advertised is on the side of bus shelters.
Theater: Here's our film being advertised in a cinema.